NEW TO YOGA?
NEW CLIENT PROMOTIONS!
TO FEEL FABULOUS!
You are about to understand why so many students walk out of yoga class sweaty and relaxed with a gigantic smile on their faces. However, just in case you think the most important part of starting a yoga practice is already being flexible, you’ll discover that is NOT TRUE & your real success will lie in finding the right classes.
Our studio offers a unique schedule featuring the best-loved teachers in the city and a wide array of membership choices from single drop-in classes to premium unlimited memberships.
YOGA IS FOR EVERY BODY & EVERY AGE.
It simply means to be the best version of yourself that you can be. The physical poses (asanas) are designed to keep you mobile as you age in order to continue doing all the things you love to do. At Yoga Bliss, we provide space to learn, grow, heal and thrive. Students will gain not only incredible physical stamina, but also tools for living life off the yoga mat, which is where the true practice is experienced by learning breathing and meditation techniques to calm your energy and create the life you want.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
FROM THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR PRACTICE:
1-2 CLASSES WEEKLY:
Modest improvement in flexibility and balance.
Modest improvement in breathing and posture.
Decreased anxiety, tension and depression.
3-4 CLASSES WEEKLY:
All of the above plus...
Significant increase in strength, flexibility and balance.
Improved posture, circulation, and breathing.
Stronger immune system & increased energy.
Improved attention, focus, concentration and memory.
Improved overall sense of well-being.
5+ CLASSES WEEKLY:
All of the above plus...
Greater endurance and energy.
Structural reintegration of your body.
Profound enhanced mental clarity and emotional stability.
Strong inner awareness.
Deep sense of peace and joy.
WHAT DO I WEAR & WHAT DO I BRING?
Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in easily from yoga pants to shorts, tank tops to t-shirts. Yoga is practiced in bare feet and there are no mirrors in the practice rooms. Our boutique has everything you would need, including rental mats and towels. We are happy to let you test our premium yoga mats and towels available for purchase. Bottled KANGEN ALKALINE WATER is available for purchase or to refill your own water bottle.
1. Leave your cell phone in the car or if you must bring it in, make sure it is turned to OFF or AIRPLANE Mode & left in the cubbies. Be advised, if it starts to ring during class, our staff will turn it off or move your phone / bag to the front desk so as not to interrupt the other students. Enjoy your time being "unplugged" and mindful for the others who come to the studio to do the same. If you have a family emergency, our desk staff can hold your phone and come get you if something arrises during class so you can relax.
2. If you are running late for class, do not rush. You will be asked to wait before going into the studio anyway. Once the movement has started in a class (usually after 5-10 minutes) you will be allowed in. Upon entering the studio, be as quiet as possible while finding a spot.
3. Enjoy the quiet space and keep your voices low to respect other students.
4. It is best to practice on an empty stomach so do not eat a heavy meal up to 2 hours before class.
5. Be hydrated BEFORE coming to class so you can refrain from drinking water during class. We build an internal "fire" with the breath to burn toxins, so opening the mouth and pouring cold water down, puts that fire out and slows the detoxification process. You are welcome to bring water into the classroom, however try your best not to use it unless necessary.
6. If you need to leave class early, please speak to the teacher before class. It's best to take a brief Savasana (resting pose) at the end of any practice, and the teacher can let you know when it's time to go.
7. PARKING - We have spots in front of the building as well as a large parking lot behind the building. If parking in the back, use the staircase in between the back buildings and walk up through the courtyard to our stairs.
YOGA CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS:
The best way to start your yoga practice is with the amazing Yoga Bliss BASICS Class &
ABSOLUTELY BEGINNERS WORKSHOP!
"BASICS" is offered multiple times per week with different instructors & the workshop is bi-weekly.
We also recommend attending RESTORATIVE, SLOW FLOW or try a Private Lesson then move into our popular
ALL LEVEL classes.
Enjoy 3 classes for $30
+ 1st month membership discount.
First time clients only. Local ID required at first visit. Valid for 1 week from 1st visit.
$99 Beginners Special!
1 week unlimited classes
+ Absolutely Beginners Workshop + 1st month membership discount!
First time clients only. Local ID required at first visit.